We are pleased to announce the translation into French  of Blog for a Cause! , the Global Voices Guide of Blog Advocacy  thanks to Claire Ulrich  from Global Voices en Français.  Blog for a Cause! has already been translated into Spanish ; the translation into Arabic, Chinese and Bengali is on the way.
The guide outlines easy-to-follow tips on how to use blogs as part of campaigns against injustice and features successful examples of advocacy blogs from around the world. It is divided into five sections:
- Frequently asked questions about what blog advocacy is
- The 5 key elements of any successful advocacy blog
- The 4 steps to creating an advocacy blog
- How to make your blog a vibrant community of active volunteers
- Tips to help blog activists stay safe online.
Download PDF 
Please download Bloguer pour une cause !  (PDF file) and help us translating it into your language.