The guide outlines easy-to-follow tips on how to use blogs as part of campaigns against injustice and features successful examples of advocacy blogs from around the world. It is divided into five sections:
- Frequently asked questions about what blog advocacy is
- The 5 key elements of any successful advocacy blog
- The 4 steps to creating an advocacy blog
- How to make your blog a vibrant community of active volunteers
- Tips to help blog activists stay safe online.
Please download Блогирај за кауза! and help us translating the guide in your language.
For further information please contact Mary at MaryCJoyce [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com or Global Voices Advocacy Coordinator Sami Ben Gharbia at advocacy [ at ] globalvoicesonline [ dot ] org