Blog for a Cause!, the Global Voices Guide of Blog Advocacy, is now available in Macedonian thanks to this translation by Elena Ignatova from Global Voices in Macedonian.
Blog for a Cause! has already been translated into Spanish, French, Chinese and Arabic.
The guide outlines easy-to-follow tips on how to use blogs as part of campaigns against injustice and features successful examples of advocacy blogs from around the world. It is divided into five sections:
- Frequently asked questions about what blog advocacy is
- The 5 key elements of any successful advocacy blog
- The 4 steps to creating an advocacy blog
- How to make your blog a vibrant community of active volunteers
- Tips to help blog activists stay safe online.
Блогирај за кауза! is availble for download as a PDF file. You may need to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
Please download Блогирај за кауза! and help us translating the guide in your language.
For further information please contact Mary at MaryCJoyce [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com or Global Voices Advocacy Coordinator Sami Ben Gharbia at advocacy [ at ] globalvoicesonline [ dot ] org