Download this guide as a pdf
The Social Media Exchange provides training and consulting to civil society and nonprofit organizations in Lebanon who seek to use media to advance their missions.
The guide offers us a brief introduction to how to use cross-posting for online advocacy campaign. It reviews different web 2.0 tools, showcasing successful examples where cross-posting has been used for advocacy. The guide also includes the pros and cons of the cross-posting technique.
Table of Contents
- What do you need?
- How to feed your blog or website to Twitter?
- Update your Facebook Status via Twitter
- FeedBlitz takes it a step further by automating email and IM delivery
- Some arguments against the use of the cross-posting
- A good example on how to use the cross-posting technique
Please download and help us translating the guide in your language.
For further information please contact Global Voices Advocacy Coordinator Sami Ben Gharbia at advocacy [ at ] globalvoicesonline [ dot ] org or use our contact form.
Many thanks to the folks over at the Social Media Exchange: Jessica Dheere, Reine Mattar, Rebecca S. Saade, Mohamad Najem and Naeema Zarif.