Download this guide as a pdf
The Social Media Exchange provides training and consulting to civil society and nonprofit organizations in Lebanon who seek to use media to advance their missions.
The guide offers us a brief introduction to how to use cross-posting for online advocacy campaign. It reviews different web 2.0 tools, showcasing successful examples where cross-posting has been used for advocacy. The guide also includes the pros and cons of the cross-posting technique.
Table of Contents
- What do you need?
- How to feed your blog or website to Twitter?
- Update your Facebook Status via Twitter
- FeedBlitz takes it a step further by automating email and IM delivery
- Some arguments against the use of the cross-posting
- A good example on how to use the cross-posting technique
دليل النشر المتبادل is available for download as a PDF file. You may need to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
Please download and help us translating the guide in your language.
For further information please contact Global Voices Advocacy Coordinator Sami Ben Gharbia at advocacy [ at ] globalvoicesonline [ dot ] org or use our contact form.
Many thanks to the folks over at the Social Media Exchange: Jessica Dheere, Reine Mattar, Rebecca S. Saade, Mohamad Najem and Naeema Zarif.