It explains how activists can use blogs as part of campaigns against injustice around the world. Blogging can help activists in several ways. It is a quick and inexpensive way to create a presence on the Internet, to disseminate information about a cause, and to organize actions to lobby decision-makers.
The guide is divided into five sections:
- Frequently asked questions about what blog advocacy is
- The 5 key elements of any successful advocacy blog
- The 4 steps to creating an advocacy blog
- How to make your blog a vibrant community of active volunteers
- Tips to help blog activists stay safe online